Recently I read an article that Reggie Joiner wrote for CATALYST. I found the article motivating and challenging. Below is some food for thought from the article.
Did you know…
* how you communicate Deuteronomy 6 can either paralyze or mobilize your families?
* your partnership with un-churched parents will radically affect the influence of your church?
* you can start a revolution in teenagers when you network with other churches?
* the environments you create for children can shape their understanding of God’s story in their lives?
* the way you connect families to other families can exponentially influence a child?
* the way you don’t say something may determine whether it is really heard?
* how you minister to college students may be one of your most important investments?
* “speaking family” every week can impact the communities around your church?
* your definition of the church can determine if the next generation will walk away to be the church?
The full online article can be found at: http://www.catalystspace.com/content/read/reggie_joiner/